Clary Sage – Salvia sclarea – Nutmeg – Clary Sage
49,25 € – 65,67 €
Content: 15 ml
– Order at the standard or discount customer price
– Receive a 25% discount as a benefit customer
– Information on ordering as a discount customer
Clary sage is a biennial or perennial herb and can grow up to two meters high. Clary sage is known for its soothing properties and skin benefits. The main chemical constituent of clary sage is linalyl acetate, which belongs to the group of esters and makes this oil one of the most relaxing, calming and balancing essential oils.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine it with doTERRA’s fractionated coconut oil and you have a soothing and rejuvenating skin massage oil.
- Add to the bath water in combination with Roman chamomile and relax like a king.
- Rub three to five drops on your stomach during your menstruation and treat yourself to a soothing massage.
Instructions for use
Notes on safe use
Main Health Benefits
- Soothing and soothing on the skin.
- Promotes healthy looking hair and scalp.
Woody, herbaceous, floral
Flower / leaf
Linalyl acetate, linalool
* Price information:
You can order the product at the standard price or at the discount customer price. (Please make a choice).
Stock price = recommended retail price according to the doTERRA price list (without discount).
Advantage customer price = 25% discount on the standard price (plus ONE-TIME registration fee of € 23.80).
If another person has drawn your attention to doTERRA, we ask that you obtain the products you want through this person. Thank you for your understanding.